5.20.2008

Deals of the Day...Walgreens, Meijer

I had P&G Register Rewards that were expiring so I made it to Walgreens and used them. I didn't really see much in the ad that we needed so I just browsed the store, looking for deals I could pair with coupons. I ended up getting everything pictured above plus a bag of chips....after coupons and rebates I made .12 cents on the deal!!!



Just went into Meijer to pick up a couple things for this weeks menu. Found some decent deals while I was there.

...Aunt Millie's Bread - B1G1 plus I had coupons for .35 off each...$1.24 each.

...Kraft shredded cheese - $1.84....no coupons but needed it...still good deal.

...Onion & Chive cream cheese - $1.25...no coupons but needed to make deviled eggs for cookout.

...Pillsbury rolls & biscuits - $2.50 each plus I had coupons for .50 & .75 off.

...Bagelfuls - $1.67 plus I had $1.00 off coupon...$.67!! They also had peelies by the case for .55 off.

What great deals did you find this week?

No comments: