9.14.2008

Meijer at a glance...9/14-9/20

I really like shopping at Meijer. They have great sales and I enjoy seeing what coupons I can pair with them to get a deal! As I was browsing the Meijer ad, I thought I would pass on a few deals that I will likely take advantage of this week...

  • Meijer 1 gallon milk...$2.77
  • Kellogg's cereal and cereal bars...5/$10
when you buy 5 select products you get up to $3 off Meijer gallon milk
($1 off 2 coups out there from the recent Kellogg's rebate flier, also Smart Start and Blueberry Mini Wheats $1 coups in recent All You magazines)

  • Maxwell House or Seattle's Best ground coffee...$5.19
when you buy 1 of these you get any Post cereal free
($2 off Seattle's best meijer coupon from MealBox and $1 off Seattle's best manf.)
  • Powerade....69 cents
(MONEYMAKER....75 cent coupon from All You)
  • All detergent...2/$7
($1.00 coupon from All You or printable $1.00 here)

This is just after a quick glance at the ad...let me know if you come across any other great deals!

2 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

It's probably not the best deal on the planet, but if you need peanut butter:

Peter Pan - $1.79

All You has $0.50 coupon (Aug or Sept)

Do you know if the cereals on sale this week can be used with the Kelloggs $10 rebate? I messed up last time & only purchased 9 Kelloggs products on one receipt :(

Mandy said...

Dawn,

I am pretty sure the cereal and probably cereal bars can be used as part of the deal. I used several of the coupons included in that rebate flier today when I got the 5/$10. You could get 10 boxes of cereal, 2 free milks, and $10 back if you do the rebate!

Great eye on the peanut butter!