12.17.2008

Pampers Rewards Program

I just love Pampers diapers. I have tried many other brands and these are by far my favorite! Besides them being an excellent diaper there is another plus for using them...the Pampers Gifts to Grow program. There are codes found inside the packages of diapers and wipes. Enter the codes online at Pampers.com to accumulate points. Then you can redeem your points for various items in the rewards catalog.

Normally there is a shipping fee when you redeem your points for a reward item but through the end of December, you can get free shipping on all the rewards offered. I just redeemed some points for 2 Sesame Street books (these retail for 6.99 on amazon.com). I am working for a Starbucks gift card next!

Also, thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for posting these free point codes...
WEAPPRECIATEU08 (10 points)

WELCOME2GTG0809 (1 point)

OHAMANDAAWGTG08 (1 point)

DONTFORGETGTG08 (1 point)

WELCOMEBONUS089 (1 point)

No comments: