12.12.2009

Creative Corner...{stamping} jewelry

I have been inspired lately to make some jewelry...but not with the traditional things you would think of, like beads...I used Stampin Up! embellishments!


For the ring... I removed the prongs from the brad, adhered it to a button from the playground designer button pack. I bought some ring bases at Michaels and used E6000 adhesive to glue the rhinestone brad and button to the ring base. {Inspiration for the ring came from Mandy over at Limelight Papercrafts!}

For the bracelet... I used filigree brads, rhinestone brads, 8mm jump rings and a clasp. {You can find instructions for how to make a similar bracelet at Jill's Jems.}

If you attempt either of these I would love to see your creations...or any other fun jewelry you have crafted!

No comments: