5.19.2012

project {life}...weeks 10 & 11

Week 10...
I am trying to get caught up, really I am.  It has just been hard to find time to craft lately with being out of town some and keeping our house clean and picked up for the showings!  When I drag out all my stuff I like to be able to leave it out for a few days.  But I've been itching to craft so I might just have to clean up after myself!  These 2 layouts I did at a crop I went to a couple weeks ago.

This layout shows some lunch with friends, playing paper dolls, measuring furniture and our basement walls! 

I got my first order from Elle's Studio this week {and am using a few of the snippets and pennants on this layout ;)}!   It also highlights a trip to visit family and see my sister play volleyball.

Week 11...
Fun play times and a spur of the moment weekend getaway! This is the layout with an insert.


Here it is without the insert.

A little bit of this and that...just like the title says!  Basement floor and plumbing, approved!  Kite flying and park play with daddy.  Fun with friends!

Here is the insert....playing at the park on the left and trip to Branson on the right!


This layout highlights more pics from the Branson trip....Silver Dollar City, mini golf and a fun show!

I really like to include things that I collect from our trips, or even just the day to day happenings of life.  Here I have shown 3 things I used to help tell the story of our Branson trip...part of a paper sack, paper from the condo we stayed and the mini golf score card!  I save receipts, brochures, business cards, paper menus, coloring pages, etc...anything that I think might come in handy when I'm documenting our memories!

No comments: