11.27.2012

Dasani drops review...

Time for another product review!!!  This time Meijer sent me a fun little package from Dasani.  The box contained 4 different bottles of Dasani Drops flavor enhancers.  Dasani Drops is a liquid flavor enhancer you can use to add delicious fruit flavor and sweetness to your water anytime, anywhere.  Flavors included to try were Strawberry Kiwi, Mixed Berry, Pink Lemonade and Pineapple Coconut. 


My hubby is all about flavored water so he was ready to crack these babies open as soon as I took them out of the box.  He loves Pineapple Coconut so that was the first one we tried.  The flavor was great!  I could close my eyes and imagine myself on a beach somewhere!  ;)  All the flavors were good but that one was our favorite.  I can definitely see us buying these in the future.  We even gave some to our friends to try and they really liked the flavors as well.
 

The only downside we found is with how the drops come out.  The instructions are to add drops to your water.  Well, they don't come out in drops.  They come out in a stream as you sqeeze.  So you have to just get out a measuring spoon, or wing it.  We usually just wing it and it turns out ok.  You just might need to add some shake, taste and then add more if it needs it. 


I'm thinking these would be great to take to Disney!...or anywhere for that matter.  They are small enough to fit in your purse or even pocket and can spruce up your plain old water.  Have you tried these yet or think you might? 

No comments: