4.30.2020

Planner sidebars...{free printable}

The launch of new planners always brings so much excitement!  I love figuring out what design I'm going to get and what cover I like best.  I've been using two planners for awhile but want to try and get everything into one. I love adding some decorations to my planner but function is my main goal.
  

That's one reason why I created these planner sidebars.  I love trying to utilize my planner in the best way possible.  These sidebars help me keep track of lists, track habits and maximize space in my planner.  


My favorite way to use them are in the notes section of the monthly view.  I use washi tape across the top of the sidebar to adhere it in my planner.  I can use the list I've just attached, PLUS I am able to flip it up and still use the space underneath!


They also work perfectly in the lined section of the weekly layouts.  Here I've attached some habit trackers the same way as I mentioned above, with the washi.  I can track the things I'd like, then still write notes underneath.  


One final way I use these sidebars, is in the very back notes section.  They especially work great on the coloring pages if you aren't going to use those.  You can either use adhesive to tape the whole thing down, or use the washi method again!  You can even fit several on a page.  


If you'd like to utilize these sidebars in your planner, you can PRINT THEM HERE!  Join us over on our Simple Organized Erin Condren Planner Facebook Page, show us how you use these sidebars and get other planner inspiration!  

Also, if you are in the market for a planner, you can SAVE $10 of your first Erin Condren purchase with our referral link.    

Helping you make planning simple!

No comments: