8.20.2009

Kmart double coupons...

If you have a Kmart near you, check to see if they are doubling coupons this week. Coupons up to $2 can be doubled!!! You have through Saturday to get in there and score some awesome deals!!! Check out the rules and some coupon match ups here.

This is what I came away with so far this week. I got everything pictured for about $3.50! I am really loving the Pomegranate & Mango Softsoap scent. The 4 of those were totally free with coupons I printed a few weeks back. I am always keeping my eyes peeled for high value coupons that would pair well with a Kmart doubles week. They have been creeping up quite frequently lately!

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

You are a girl after my own heart. When we were in the States I sat religiously on Sundays with my double coupon newspaper and matched my coupons to the weekly ads. I saved on average $400 a month!! That is a part time job!! People used to think I was exaggerating but I used to get "paid" to take away toothpaste and other toiletries. I almost had a heart attack when I got here and a can of shaving gel is $6!! A teensy bag of snack pretzels are $1. I still haven't gotten used to it. I'm thankful that we can afford to eat, but my grocery budget is 3x's what is was in the States!