2.20.2014

{what i wore} rain boots

To say we have had a little snow and cold weather would not quite be an accurate account of these past 2 months.  Well this week the temps are rising and things are melting...which means it's a mess out there.  So what better way to stomp about than in my cute plaid rain boots! 


It's supposed to rain on top of all the melting...so guess what I'll be wearing yet again this week!  I've been strolling through Pinterest for some cute outfit inspiration and this is what's jumping out at me...
Complete Fall Outfit but would swap my brown riding boots for her rubber ones. "Rain Boots Contest" by kginger on Polyvore. So cute but prob would replace boots with pumps or flats in same color
1/2

I think I might be liking stripes a bit!  Both look stylish but still very comfy.  

Outfits with Riding Boots | ... comfy day outfit - probably riding boots instead of rain boots for me 
3

Another super comfy look...leggings, long & flowy shirt with a fun colorful scarf!

Cute Winter Outfit- Polka Dot Blouse, Pink Puffer Down Jacket, Black Leggings, Blue Bag, and Hunter Rain Boots <3
4

Polka dots and the pop of color drew me to this outfit.  Plus what rainy day wouldn't be better with a Starbucks in hand?!

I love Pinterest for outfit inspiration when I feel in a rut.  I am no fashionista by any means but I love finding new ways to mix and match the pieces in my wardrobe.  Feel free to follow along with me over on my Pinterest {my style} board.

No comments: