5.06.2020

My planner style...

Last week brought the release of the new Erin Condren planners and the dilemma of what style to go with.  I am currently a vertical, colorful fan!  I have also been using the daily petite and loving it.  When I saw the new Daily Duo option, which is a spiral daily planner, I was intrigued.  I debated over whether to make the switch or not.  Ultimately I decided to stay with the vertical because I love having the weekly view.


So I decided to see if there was a way I could rework the use of my vertical planner to bring in some aspects I liked from the daily.  Previously I have been using my vertical boxes as (top) morning, (middle) afternoon, (bottom) evening.  


In my petite daily I had been using the three sections as appointments, to-do's and hobby.  I have really been liking the listing area.  I loved all the space to jot down things to do and ideas I have.  I just wanted to try and keep it all in one planner instead of two.


So I decided to try it out now instead of waiting for my new planner!  I put appointments at the top, to-do's in the middle and hobby at the bottom.  On the side, I'm writing things I need to do this week that don't have a specific day.  Then I can plug them in where I decide to do them.  I'm still keeping my dinner ideas at the bottom of each day, in the shaded area.  


So far I'm really loving this!  I basically fill in all my appointments at the beginning of the week, then can fill in my to do's and hobby items as I go.  I get to keep my weekly layout that I love, plus incorporate a daily style as well.  

I LOVE that these planners are so versatile.  What works for me, someone else might use in a totally different way.   For more planner inspiration join us over on our Simple Organized Erin Condren Planner Facebook Page!

Also, if you are in the market for a planner, you can SAVE $10 of your first Erin Condren purchase with our referral link.    

Helping you make planning simple!

No comments: