10.29.2010

Yodel-ay-hee-hoo...

Happy Halloween from Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl....oh wait, I mean Little Bit! Can you tell she is loving this costume {....or just loving to pose I don't really know!}. ;)
I started with a pair of jean capris that had a hole in the knee and decided I could make her a Jessie costume, but I didn't want to sew much.....SO I got out my handy glue gun. I bought the cow print fabric at JoAnns, measured the length I needed and hot glued away! The belt is just a brown piece of ribbon, looped through the belt loops and tied in the front.

Now for a shirt....I found it at Goodwill, added the yellow felt and red rope with a little hand stitching and...you guessed it more hot glue!

And of course, Jessie needs her red hat! Luckily we already had this in the dress up bin! {It came from the Dollar Tree a while back.} It was just plain so I used some white embroidery thread and stitched all around the edge and added white ribbon....to resemble the one Jessie wears.

I love how it turned out....but most of all I LOVE that Little Bit loves it!!!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

CUTEness! We got the pic yesterday in the mail!!