7.06.2013

{WASH}i letters

I spend more time in the laundry room than I like to...who doesn't, really?!  So I wanted it to be cute and fun to be in!  

My main decor focus was on the large wall above my counter.  We painted the walls a nice yellow which I new would go with some of the decor I had made for our previous laundry room.  I started off with the fabric banner and hung it up.  Then set the wash, dry, fold, repeat art on the counter. 


I knew I wanted a word on the wall.  Once I decided on the word WASH I picked up some paper mache letters at Joann fabrics and covered them with washi tape!  I used the same technique I did on my M in my craft room.


I really love how they turned out and the pop of color it adds to the space!


I also found this cute bible verse printable and hung it on a small wall above my iron! 


Have you {washied} anything lately?  ;)

No comments: