5.12.2010

Hair Bow Organization!

FINALLY...some organization to the hair accessory chaos! It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to store hair accessories in Little Bit's room. For the longest time I just kept bows and clips on the original package and thrown in a basket. Now that we are redecorating her room, I decided to finally come up with a plan. So here is what I did...
These are quilt clips that I bought at Babies R Us about 3 years ago. I used them to hang the baby quilt my Grandma made for Little Bit. It was a wonderful quilt with bears on it! Now that we are switching up the decor, I took down the quilt and decided to repurpose the clips!

I just cut some brown grosgrain ribbon the length I wanted, tied a not in the end {so it would hang nicely} and glued the ribbon under the bottom 2 star corners. Then I clipped all her alligator clip bows onto the ribbon, organized by color of course!Other hair accessories are contained in the basket {headbands and pony tail holders} and in the yellow ramekin {clips}.

1 comment:

Ladybuglair75 said...

Great idea! Sooooo cute! All of ours aren't alligator clips so I'm going to have to sew two pieces of ribbon together every so often to make little pockets. But I love how you hung them!