5.28.2010

owls, owls & {more owls!}

OK, so owls are starting to take over in Little Bit's room! I made this owl pillow awhile back. It now has a home on the top of her book shelf....along with a cute little ceramic owl container I found at Walmart during Easter. I also found this neat site where you can print some art for free. I printed this cute owl art and trimmed it down to fit in a 5x7 frame. The graduation owl on the 2nd shelf I found at Goodwill for less than $1!


This wall shelf was full of Cherished Teddies when the room was all bear decor. We have weeded out most of the bears but still like them...so they all aren't banned from the room...hehe!

I found the little glass owl at Pier One. The polka dot one I made! I just freehanded a pattern and used some Amy Butler fabric to whip him up. I cut the eyes and beak out of felt and added some buttons to the eyes. Here is a close up...

3 comments:

Shirley said...

What a cute idea. How did she get interested in owls?

Mandy said...

thanks shirley....not sure how i got into owls. not drawn to real owls so much, more just cutesy ones!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

i loove the polka dot owl you made! Sadie loves owls too, we have one near our house and whenever we hear it she gets so excited!