5.29.2010

house warming...

So crocheting is another one of my crafty interests! My mom made some of these crocheted wash cloths for Christmas gifts and she gave me one! I love using it and think they dry out faster than a traditional wash cloth. I thought these would make great house warming gifts...so I made a couple for some friends who recently moved.
You will need some Sugar 'n Cream yarn. I buy mine at Michaels when it goes on sale for $1.00. I have also seen it at Walmart and JoAnns. To make the wash cloths, I chained about 25 and then double crocheted 10 rows to make a good sized square. {You can make them however you like...that's just what I did.}

Here is the card I made to go along with the gift. I was inspired by this card. I used a Kraft card base then used papers from the Basic Grey basics manila 6x6 pad for the house. I found the stamp set at Michaels in the dollar bin!

{Linked up to Saturday is Crafty Day! @ along for the ride}

No comments: