12.15.2012

stocking stuffers...


Since we are just over a week away from Christmas I thought it might be fun to share a few of my favorite things right now that would be good ideas for stocking stuffers...or teacher, friend gifts, etc...

If you are a paper crafter, you have probably heard about washi tape....well it really is awesome!  You can use it for all kinds of things, and it is super easy to use!....just pull, rip or cut and apply!  I used it to make some wall decor for my craft room.  Who wouldn't love some of that for their stash?!  How about this chevron kind in all the yummy colors!

Washi Tape Trendy Tape -  Chevron Decorative Trendy Paper Packaging Tape - 10 yards -
Another one of my loves is chapstick!  I always have several tubes within reach wherever I am.  My current favorite is Nivea... A Kiss of Smoothness.  
A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4, SPF 4
Essie Nail Polish is another thing that I love.  It is fun trying out different shades!  Saw this Winter collection of mini polishes at Ulta the other day and thought I heard it calling my name.  ;)  Also found it here on Amazon

Scarves are another thing that I don't think I could ever have too many of.  They are affordable and add so much to an outfit.  Love the pattern on this one...and the price is right!

Infinity Circle double loop Scarf print sheer  classic

What are your favorite stocking stuffer gift ideas?  I would love to hear!

No comments: