6.18.2008

Deals of the Day...Meijer, Walgreens

This week at Meijer...select brands of Cheerios are on sale 4/$7! I had some great coupons and was able to get 5 boxes for .90 cents each. Can't beat that...especially with a little one who recently discovered her love of Cheerios!!!

Ortega taco shells, seasonings and salsa are on sale 33% off. I combined that deal with a $1.00 off 2 coupon.

Meijer organic refried beans were on sale for .89 cents. No coupon but good still good deal.



I also stopped in Walgreens for a few of their weekly sale items....

  • Advil 75 ct. tablets, caplets or gel caplets & 60 ct. liqui-gels - $3.99 - 2.00 coupon = $1.99

  • All 12 load detergent - $1.99 - $1.00 coupon here.

  • Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush - $5.50 - $5.50 Register Rewards back = FREE

  • Huggies wipes 72 or 80 pack - 2/$5 - $1.00 & .50 coupons...plus I got back $2.00 in Register Rewards. I was not expecting this because it was only mentioned for the diapers/little swimmers combo. So this was an added bonus....making my packages of wipes only .75 each!

No comments: