1.11.2009

Creative Corner...Limelight Sketch Challenge

I am always in need of birthday cards, so when these challenges come along it inspires me to get crafty. I used some leftover pieces from a Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' kit and this is what I came up with!
I wanted to do some dry embossing on the chocolate chip cardstock but I don't have a light box, templates or anything...so I took my stylus tool (which I do have!) and a chipboard flower, placed the paper on top of the flower and felt my way around it with the stylus...creating an embossed look.

Recipe:
Paper ~ white cardstock, chocolate chip cardstock, friends & flowers SU simply scrappin kit
Accessories ~ tan fibers, white brad, love & happiness SU rub ons, chipboard flower for dry embossing, corner rounder

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yes, great idea to use challenges to get a stack of birthday cards ready! :) And great card! This would be perfect for anyone! I love the colors!!

JenMarie said...

Oh this is super cute!!