3.25.2014

3x4 cards in 4x6 slots...

I am not a person devoted to one certain type of page protectors.  For my Project Life album I usually float between American Crafts, We Are Memory Keepers and Project Life.  Most recently I was using these 6 - 4x6 type from We Are Memory Keepers.  But I don't always put 4x6 items in those slots.  I use quite a few 3x4 cards and photos as well. 
We R Memory Keepers - Page Protectors - 6 Up - 4 x 6 Inch Photo Sleeves - Fits 12 x 12 Three Ring Albums - 10 Pack
Here is an example of 2 - 3x4 cards that I was using on a layout.  The problem I have is that they tend to overlap and slide around in the 4x6 pocket.  As I was looking around my craft table I had an idea to use washi tape to secure the 2 cards together, making them the perfect size for the 4x6 slot!

I just chose a solid color washi tape that I rarely use, lined up the 2 cards face down and put a strip of tape in the middle.  This little trick holds them together nicely and eliminates the sliding!

Best thing is, you have no idea they are taped together when looking at them in the album!

Happy crafting!

No comments: