6.19.2015

Earn money shopping with Ibotta!

Have you tried out this great app yet?  They pay you for grocery shopping!  You simply browse the Ibotta app for offers, unlock the rewards, buy the item and submit a picture of your receipt!  I love that you can earn money for buying fruit, veggies, eggs, bread, milk...items that are normally on my weekly shopping list.  Frozen pizza and bacon are even on the list...any brand even...plus many other items! 

There are over 150 stores that participate.  I usually shop at Wal-mart, Target, and Meijer to redeem offers.  You can also shop online and link loyalty cards.

I also like that sometimes there are items you can pair a coupon with to save extra bucks!  Like the current offer on the Starbucks Iced Coffee, any flavor 11 oz bottle.  I found these for $1.99 at my local Wal-mart.  I used this $1.00 off coupon to save instantly.  Then submitted my receipt for an extra $1.00 back.  So the coffee ends up being FREE!  

Once you reach $10 in savings you can cash out.  You can send it to a Paypal or Venmo account OR get a gift card to places like Starbucks, Wal-mart, Best Buy, Amazon and more.

So check out Ibotta today and start saving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of this before. It doesn't work in the UK, where I currently am, but I'll be letting my friends and family back in the states know about it. Thanks!