8.19.2015

12 Days of School

Little Bit was so excited to start school today.  She was so chatty last night, just thinking out loud about everything, that I could hardly get her to settle down for bed.  Luckily she had a wonderful first day and loves her teacher!

Tonight she was telling us all about her day and was still very excited....which I love!  School is definitely on the brain.  She even made up a song about it to the 12 days of Christmas tune.  I just had to share!  ;)

On the first day of first grade my teacher gave to me,
an apple in a tree.
On the second day of 2nd grade my teacher gave to me,
2 homework sheets.
On the third day of 3rd grade my teacher gave to me,
3 books to read.
On the fourth day of 4th grade my teacher gave to me,
4 colored pencils.
On the fifth day of 5th grade my teacher gave to me,
5 highlighters.
On the sixth day of 6th grade my teacher gave to me,
6 erasers.
On the seventh day of 7th grade my teacher gave to me,
7 notebooks.
On the eighth day of 8th grade my teacher gave to me,
8 art pieces.
On the ninth day of 9th grade my teacher gave to me,
9 math problems.
On the tenth day of 10th grade my teacher gave to me,
10 titan tickets.
On the eleventh day of 11th grade my teacher gave to me,
11 stickers.
On the twelfth day of 12th grade my teacher gave to me,
12 recesses. 

Too cute...love my girl!

No comments: