1.15.2018

2018 planner

It's 2018...time to get yourself organized!  Who out there is a planner girl?!  I am, I am!!!  I am enjoying keeping myself and my family organized in an Erin Condren Life Planner.  People ask, "Why do you use a paper planner?  Especially when you have an electronic calendar on your phone!"  I do use my phone calendar because my husband and I can share events but I also keep a paper planner. 


Here are 3 reasons why I love planning...

I like writing things down.  Pen and paper is my jam!  I have loved pen, pencils and notebooks for as long as I can remember.  Having dates and events in my phone is nice but the act of writing them down helps me remember what I have going on each week.

I love the creative outlet is gives me.  I am a papercrafter but don't always have time to do it on a regular basis.  Writing in and decorating my planner gives me that creative outlet on a weekly basis.

I like being able to keep track of memories for my scrapbooking.  Writing down events, activities and family memories in my planner gives me something to reference when I get around to scrapbooking them.

Are you interested in ordering an Erin Condren Life Planner for yourself?  If so you can save $10 by clicking here!  Already have an Erin Condren Life Planner but need some accountability when it comes to using your planner to the fullest?  Join our Simple Organized Erin Condren Planner Group on Facebook.

Happy Planning!!!

No comments: