7.10.2008

Deals of the Day...Target

I went to Target today to pick up a Cool Mist Humidifier for my daughter's room. While I was there I decided to see what deals I could score with some coupons that were about to expire. The before coupon total for the items pictured was $39.93. My after total was.....$15.18. A few highlights of my deals were Oust for .44 cents, toothpaste for .31 cents each and Similac formula for 12.99 (which was the same price as the Target brand!)!!!



If you joined the Luvs mailing list and have received your coupons in the mail, take advantage of the Target coupon to get some really cheap diapers! I received a $5.00 and $1.00 manufacturer coupon from Luvs paired with the $2.50 off 2 packages of Luvs coupon from Target....these 2 packages were only $3.74 each! The Target coupon is only good til the 15th, so don't delay!

No comments: