12.18.2008

Creative Corner...Limelight Sketch Challenge

Yeah! I WON this challenge!!! I am so excited to be receiving the Basic Grey Bittersweet paper pad! Thanks Mandy!
I am working on an 8.5 x 11 vacation album right now, so I thought I would apply the challenge to a scrapbook page. It worked great for the first page in my album! Here it is...
Recipe:
Paper ~ white cardstock, pink armadillo paper pack by the paper studio
Ink ~ chocolate chip marker
Accessories ~ green ribbon, brown chipboard letter, scallop punch, circle punch

3 comments:

Mandy said...

This looks FANTASTIC, Mandy! :) I love the colors in the paper. Goes so well with your photo and overall vacation theme! :) Thanks for playing... I love your page! :)

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!! So glad you played along!!

Brandi Parshley said...

That's so cute! I love the photo too! Perfect colors!