6.19.2009

Creative Corner...Binder Makeover

Ok...so I got this 8.5x11 binder at Big Lots the other day for $2.00! It is actually a Martha Stewart wedding planner and organizer. I thought the color was cute and that I could definitely use if for something...especially at that price. Where can you find an album for 2 bucks, really?!

I also found some yummo American Crafts Patterned Paper {metropolitan} at Big Lots as well. Using that and some SU In Colors, I covered a few areas on the album that had printing referring to weddings....spine, front and inside cover. Then I added some page protectors it is good to go!

Included inside the wedding planner were some things I will toss but there were actually some items that I could reuse...a 3 hole punch, some cute stickers and tab folders that could be altered. What a great bargain!!!

Recipe:
Paper ~ AC patterned paper "metropolitan", SU in colors

Stamps ~ Ali Edwards technique tuesday "bits & pieces"
Ink ~ black ink
Accessories ~ adhesive, paper trimmer, curly label punch

No comments: