6.21.2009

Creative Corner...Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! Here is Little Bit's card for her daddy...

I had a few of these stamped owls lying on my desk, leftover from a previous project, and Little Bit kept asking for the "whos". So she would sit on my lap and entertain herself for a bit looking at these little owls. She always made it a point to show daddy the "whos" whenever she was playing with them. I decided what a perfect thing to use for a father's day card. So I went with the sentiment..."who" loves you...and there you have it! Hope he likes it!!!

Recipe:
Paper ~ white, kiwi kiss, SU designer paper "
good morning sunshine"
Stamps ~ SU "forest friends"
Ink ~ brown, choc chip marker
Accessories ~ ribbon, button, key tag punch

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Oh this is fabulous!!