5.21.2010

Mail goodness...

Have you signed up for any product trial programs such as BzzAgent or SheSpeaks? If not...now is the time too! Just recently I have received some great FULL SIZE product samples in the mail!!!

From BzzAgent I got 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean refills and a power sprayer. A booklet of coupons was also included in the kit {$5 off the starter kit and $1 off the refills!}. This product is designed for occasional deep cleaning and is safe for use on most bathroom surfaces. I have seen this recently at Target retailing for around $8.99 for the starter kit and $3.99 for the refills. You just keep the sprayer and buy new refills. There is also a daily shower spray that works the same way. I am always looking for an easier way to clean the shower...so I am anxious to see this product in action!
The same day I received a package from SheSpeaks! This kit included a bottle of Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Creme Lotion SPF 50, 3 sample packets of the Lotion and 5 coupons for $1 off any Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care product! I was needing to buy some sunscreen anyway...so this worked out perfectly! I am excited to try this product...It has been designed to protect and pamper skin, is water resistant, oil free and provides both UVA and UVB protection.
I have also gotten some Pantene samples from Meijer. I want to share some of the goodness with you so be on the lookout for a giveaway to kick off summer!

No comments: