6.18.2014

Cars Land!

I mentioned last week that our trip to California was wonderful.  Especially our visit to Disney!  Over the next few weeks I thought I'd share some of the highlights. 

We splurged this time and got the PhotoPass+ and it did not disappoint.  Not only do you get pics that photographers around the park take of you, you also get ride photos and character dining photos!  So once we got home, I ordered the photo cd and now I can print photos from anywhere I'd like. 


Cars Land in California Adventure was amazing!   We met a wonderfully nice photographer while exploring there.  She took us around on a 20 minute photo shoot.  Here are a few of the pics she snapped....so many great family shots! 









Cars Land was a favorite of ours and these pics will help preserve our memories.  The best ride...Radiator Springs Racers.  We rode it 5 times and it was so awesome knowing that we were getting the ride photos!  I think this one turned out best...


Have you been to California Adventure?  What is your favorite part?

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

We live an hour south of Disney and my daughter has been 3 times thanks to band. :) The band played in California Adventure on the Hollywood Backlot stage last Saturday. So she got to visit Cars land and loved it. I hear that is the best area in C.A.
I have not been since I was a kid.