2.05.2015

Sugar {Lip Scrub}

I don't know about you but this winter has been hard on my lips!  They have been CRUSTY, peeling, dry and just plain hurting.  So I went to my trusty friend Pinterest and found several recipes for a DIY lip scrub. I chose one using only 3 ingredients....

...sugar, honey and vasoline.  I found a cocoa butter vasoline at my local dollar store and loved the smell it brought to the scrub!


Mix the ingredients together and store in a cute little container!  ;)

Now get exfoliating!  Just put a dab of the scrub on your finger and rub on your lips for 30-60 seconds.  Then rinse off using warm water.  Pat them dry and apply your favorite lip balm.  I have been doing this everyday for about a week and my lips feel great!


Ingredients:
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vasoline

Mix together and get to exfoliating your lips!!! 

No comments: