8.11.2008

Menu Plan Monday

We had another great little break but I am back in the swing of things this week. I think this is the first full menu I have prepared in a while! With all the Tilapia I have in the freezer I am on a mission to find some more recipes...got a new one to try this week.

Monday ~ pot roast, mashed potatoes, corn, bread

Tuesday ~ orange-ginger tilapia, sauteed zucchini, ramen noodles

Wednesday ~ taquitos, rice, chips & salsa

Thursday ~ french toast, scrambled eggs, fruit

Friday ~ slow cooker chicken & dumplings, green beans, bread

Visit Org Junkie for more recipes!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Mandy,

A friend and I ordered magazines from lowpricesubs.com. My friend is afraid that the place is a scam so I was curious if you have received your magazines yet? Thanks! ~Wendi

Mandy said...

Wendi,
It has only been a month since I ordered. It says it could take up to 12 weeks. I felt pretty secure ordering since the payment went through paypal. I am optimistic!
Mandy
P.S. Would love to visit your blog but it says it's not available for public access. Thanks!