8.12.2008

Orange-Ginger Tilapia

With the recent tilapia deals at Meijer lately I have stocked up. So I am trying to fix fish once a week or so. I found a new recipe and tried it tonight. It was pretty good...alot lighter than the Almond-Coconut recipe. Will definitely make again.

6 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
6 Tbsps olive oil
1 Tbsp grated orange zest
6 Tbsps orange juice, plus extra
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger or 3/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp salt
freshly ground pepper

Place the olive oil, orange zest, juice, ginger, salt and pepper in plastic bag and mix together. Add fish to the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes. After the fish has marinated for desired amount of time, place in a baking dish and drizzle with extra orange juice. Bake in 425 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

This looks yummy, thanks for posting the recipe!!

Wendi said...

Mandy,

I will tell relax regarding the magazines! Hopefully it will make her feel better hearing it from someone other then me.

I don't know why you couldn't get access to my blog. Weird! Anyway, here is the website:

http://myheartisalwayshome.blogspot.com

~Wendi