2.22.2009

and the winner is...

Christy!!! I did the drawing the old fashioned way. I wrote everyone's name on pieces of paper, multiple times depending on how many entries had been earned. Then I had my DH draw a name. So Christy, send me an email with your address and I will get your goodies in the mail!

Christy
said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you through it. I am already subscribed so this should count as 2 entries, right? I'll head on over to my blog and post the link now for #3! Cute giveaway! I told my MIL the other day that I think I'd like to make cards - if only I could make them as cute as you do. Maybe this giveaway would give me a good start? :)

Thanks to everyone for playing along...I look forward to another year of blogging with you!

No comments: