2.20.2009

Creative Corner...Limelight Sketch Challenge

It's time for another Limelight Papercrafts Sketch Challenge!!

The details:
* Sketch & Product challenge w/a focus on FLOWERS (Primas, stamped, dp, etc...)
* Uploads to SCS should have the keyword: LLPC015.
* Post a comment with a link to your card on Mandy's blog by Sunday, February 22nd , at midnight EST to be in the drawing to win your choice of Primas!

This card was so much fun to create! I colored my first Bella image! I just love these girls! I also had fun making the paper flowers in the bottom corner. I just randomly cut some flower shapes out of designer paper and crumpled them a bit to add some dimension. I layered 2 together and then added a button and rhinestone for the centers! I saw the idea on K.Warner's blog. For the sentiment, I didn't really have a stamp that I liked...so i just hand wrote it!

Recipe:
Paper ~ white, eggplant, Target $ paper
Stamps ~ billybootabella

Ink ~ black, copics, SU markers..eggplant, teal, celery
Accessories ~ rhinestone, button

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh I just LOVE this!!!

Mandy said...

No way! This is UBER CUTE!! I love the two different size flower accents. Great card...thanks for playing! We always love having you! :)

Mandy said...

I featured your card on my blog today! :)