3.02.2009

Cheesy Meatball Subs

I have received several comments about the meatball subs I posted on my menu for this week so I thought I would share the recipe. It is totally easy but oh so yummo!

Ingredients:
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
20-30 frozen cooked meatballs
4 crusty sandwich buns, split
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Combine spaghetti sauce, water, parmesan cheese and meatballs in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 8 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon into buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

*I like to toast the buns a little, so I put in preheated 400 degree oven for about 3-5 minutes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That just sounds fabulous - especially with toasted buns! Thank you for sharing :)