3.10.2009

Deals of the Day...Walgreens

Walgreens has some great deals to be had this week! I had great coupons and $3 RR that helped lower my total of the items pictured to only $2.43....plus I received a $4 RR so I actually made money!

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste--$3.49
Use $1.50/1 from March All You magazine or this $1/1 internet printable coupon
Use $2.50/1 coupon from the March Easysaver Catalog
Free plus up to $0.51 in overage after coupons

Garnier Fructis Hair Care--$2.99
Use $1/1 manufacturer's coupon from 2/8 Red Plum insert
Use $2/1 from March Easysaver catalog
Free after coupons

Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Gamer at $8.99, Get $4 in Register Rewards
Use $4/1 coupon from 2/8 P&G insert
$0.99 each after coupon and Register Rewards

I wanted to do this diaper deal too but they were out of Huggies...so I will try another Walgreens when I am out later this week.

Buy $25 in participating Kimberly-Clark products, Get $10 in Register Rewards
Includes: Huggies Jumbo packs of diapers or training pants--$10; Huggies baby wipes--$6; Kotex--2 for $6; Scott or Cottonelle--$7; Poise or Depends--$12; Kleenex facial care--3 for $4.

Check out more Walgreens deals at Money Saving Mom.

No comments: