3.02.2009

Deals of the Day...CVS, Walgreens

I haven't taken advantage of any CVS deals lately but when I saw that Pampers were on sale for $10 this week I decided to jump back on the CVS train!

Spend $20 on Pampers/Playskool Products, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
So I bought 2 Pampers Cruisers $10 each, used $2 ECB I received from taking a survey, and 2 coupons...I've seen $1.00, $1.50 and $2.00 (from P&G rebate booklet) out there...and got 5 ECBs back! The diapers came out to be $4.75 per pack after coupons and ECBs! Yeah! I love a good diaper deal.

Walgreens also has their store brand of diapers on sale this week for $4.50 per pack. I haven't tried them in a while so for that price I thought I would give them a shot. Check out Money Saving Mom for other great deals you could snag at Walgreens and CVS this week.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thank you so much for linking my candy, good luck! Debx