3.01.2010

It's National Craft Month!!!

March is National Craft Month! There could not BE a better time to get those creative juices flowing and do something crafty!!! I am going to try and create to my heart's content this month! {I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head!} I am sooooooooo excited to be kicking off the month by attending an overnight crop...yay!!!

Apparently clouds are all the rage, so I thought I'd try to incorporate them into a project. I started out with some SU kraft for the card base {love me some kraft!!!} and some ledger type paper from We R Memory Keepers. I cut clouds from a piece of American Crafts Everyday Howdy paper. Then I stamped a Michael's $1 butterfly on the cloud and paper pieced the wings. Some grosgrain ribbon and sentiment finish off this {airy} card.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

CUUUTE!!! Love that butterfly!