10.06.2010

Freebies!

Just realized I haven't posted any freebies in a while, so I thought I'd share a few I have recently requested...

Get a free bottle of Advil 24-count tablets or 20-count liqui-gels via coupon by mail for the first 500,000 people who register.

Target is now offering samples!....get a free sample of Tide Original with Acti-Lift laundry detergent. Just click on the “Request Sample” button and a new window will pop-up for you to answer 3 quick survey questions, then you will be prompted to enter your mailing information.


Vocalpoint is offering a free box of Barilla Plus multigrain pasta with a coupon by mail in some areas. You must be a registered member of Vocalpoint to receive this sample.

If you find any great ones....I would love to hear about them!

No comments: