12.12.2010

Christmas around the house...

Thought I would share a few more pics of our Christmas decor around the house...
You know my decor wouldn't be complete without a word spelled using scrabble letters!

This plate stand sits on my kitchen island. I got the red plate at Walmart and used E6000 glue to attach it to a dollar store candle stick! Then I filled it with pinecones, some green sprigs and ornaments....LOVE it!

I had to carry on the tradition of framed art on the bookshelf. My inspiration came from this framed piece I saw at TwoPeas. So I turned on the Cricut and cut letters using the Simply Sweet cartridge. Cardstock I used was from Stampin Up...chocolate chip, cherry cobbler and wasabi. To finish it off, I freehanded the holly leaves and added some red jewels for the berries.

And one more of the tree....and my little sweetie!

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

I love the way you used the scrabble letters! I am going to add that to my decor!!!!