5.18.2011

here comes the sun{screen}...

Summer is right around the corner and we are already starting to spend more time outside at the park, backyard, etc... Plus our local waterpark opens this weekend!...and we have season passes! Needless to say we are going to be needing the sunscreen! So I have been watching for coupons and good deals so I can stay stocked up.

Well this week at CVS if you buy 2 Neutrogena sunscreen products you will get $10 extra care bucks back! I bought the spray kind which was 10.99 each. I used 2 of these $2.00 off coupons. Plus if you scan your CVS card when you get to the store you might be lucky enough to get a $3 off your $10 purchase...which helped lower my out of pocket even more! So after all coupons and ECBs the sunscreen was $2.49 each. If you have ECBs from previous transactions you will pay even less!

So now that I am getting a good stash of sunscreen I needed a way to organize it. So off to Goodwill I went. I found this pink caddy for 50 cents! They have the same ones at Target right now for $2.50...score!

Now I have all of our water/sun gear nicely organized and labeled in the top of our coat closet. I just used round tags, wrote on them {water toys, sunscreen, beach towels} and used some twine to tie them on the containers.

At the bottom of the closet I have our water park bag. I can easily fill it with whatever we need from the nicely labeled bins above and we are good to go!

No comments: