5.03.2011

scrap club {march}

May is National Scrapbooking Month! I hope to get in quite a bit of scrap time this month. I am attending a crop on Friday and couldn't be more excited to have some time set aside to work on some of my projects that have been piling up! Through out this month I will share some of my projects with you along with some more of my favorite things to use while creating!

To kick things off I have my March scrap club layout to share....
I used this layout to highlight some pictures from a baby shower Little Bit and I attended for my cousin and his wife. I made her some burp cloths and an embellished onesie. Also pictured is a quilt my grandmother made for them!

You can see Jamie's layout here. To find out more information about the 2011 kits check out Jamie's Stamping Cafe.

No comments: