8.07.2013

i'm an AUNT!

YAY!!!  I have a niece...and she is the cutest thing ever.  Today she is 3 weeks old.  Little Bit and I were chomping at the bit to go visit her.  We both got lots of snuggle time with Little Peanut!  ;)

Isn't she just the sweetest?!!!  This is Little Peanut not long after she was born. 

Little Bit couldn't wait to hold her cousin!  She sure did a great job snuggling, feeding and loving on her!

I thought this was just too precious....gentle kisses!

Look at that bow!  Auntie Mandy had to supply her with some bows.  My sister isn't too excited about them but I think she just looks even more adorable!  ;) 

So proud of my sis for the wonderful little girl she has made.  Can't wait til the next time I get some more Little Peanut snuggles! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable. Congratulations!