2.09.2014

hello 2014 album...

Hello 2014 project life album!  I love project life style scrapbooking, drop photos in, drop in accent cards, journal and add a few embellishments.  Sounds easy enough right?!  My problem is I start off good but then fall behind.  I love the idea of capturing every day life as opposed to only scrapbooking the big life moments, birthdays, holidays, milestones, etc.  But I have come to realize that I don't like to be boxed into weekly scrapbooking either.  I do scrapbook a week at a time occasionally, but some weeks I hardly have any pictures and other times I have a gazillion!  ;)  So I've decided to not limit myself and just see where the layouts go.  

 
I did not do a very good job of staying on top of my 2013 album.  I would fall months behind and then play catch up.  I did have a couple scrapbook marathon weekends in January and got my album finished.  

Here is my title page for 2014.  Loving 5th & Frolic by Dear Lizzy! It is a Michaels exclusive core kit.  Did you know that you can use competitor coupons at Michaels?!  I used a Joanns 50% coupon and scored this kit for only $15! 

 

For 2014 my goal is to print pics at the end of each month and get them scrapbooked before I print the next months pictures.  We will see how that goes....so far so good! 

No comments: