4.30.2014

Project Life update & {Elle's Studio features}

I mentioned at the beginning of the year that my Project Life goal was to print pics at the end of the month and get them into layouts before the next month was over.  So far so good!  I have been keeping up with this goal and it makes me want to do a happy dance!  ;)  I just love that I have a space were I can leave my projects out and work on bits here and there. 

I use several Project Life kits when creating my pages.  I also love incorporating Elle's Studio products.  If you haven't checked them out yet, why not?!  ;)  Head over to their blog for some inspiration and browse their shop

In the past week I have had 2 of my layouts featured on their blog.  This one was a member gallery spotlight for April.  These were beach pics from our spring break in Myrtle Beach.  My focus was the shadow family picture and just went from there!

This layout I had posted on instagram and was highlighted here.  It shows off more spring break fun!

How are you doing with your scrapbooking goals?  I would love to hear!

No comments: