7.26.2015

Back to school shopping...

School supply deals started creeping up in the office stores a couple weeks ago.  Now you can find supplies everywhere.  I have been picking up a few things that Little Bit needs here and there when I see it on sale.  Here is what I picked up this week...

Office Depot
Ticonderoga pencils $1.00...These are the best and recommended on the school supply list.

Staples
Crayola colored pencils .97
cap erasers .25
pencil sharpeners .25

 

I also have my eyes out for things I can put in a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.  This is a tradition that our family has had for many years now.  So this time of year I always pick up a few extra school supplies to put in our boxes we donate.  I also found a plain red t-shirt at Michael's craft store for $1.29!  

Here are some great options to be on the lookout for to include in boxes...small soccer ball w/pump, plain short sleeved shirts, small flashlight w/batteries, plate, bowl, cup, soap & covered dish, toothbrush & holder, bandaids, comb, hair elastics/headbands, socks, pencils, erasers, colored pencils, sharpener, index cards, pens for older kids, jump rope, marbles, harmonica, cars, truck, airplane, baby doll, hard candy.

No comments: