9.18.2008

Creative Corner...Limelight Sketch Challenge

OK...I don't think I have ever entered a sketch challenge before but I have always thought it would be fun! So when I saw my friend Jennifer's post about this Limelight Challenge I decided to go for it!...(plus I needed to make an anniversary card anyway!) I used a chipboard flower for my main focus. I love using chipboard but don't always like covering them with paper. The Bic Mark It's work great for coloring them to match your design!

Check out the details on how to enter this challenge here.

Recipe:
Stamps ~ SU"s Teeny Tinies
Paper ~ white, old olive, DCWV green paisley
Ink ~ old olive & taken with teal markers
Accessories ~ Target $1 ribbon, chipboard flower, Bic Mark It in hot aqua

7 comments:

Unknown said...

mandy, that is very very good!!! you should win, hee, hee. i mean, i hope they draw your name!

JenMarie said...

Love it Mandy, so glad you played along!!

Mandy said...

Great card, Mandy! The colors are awesome, and I love that big flower! I'm so glad you played along, and...of course... I LOVE your name! ;)

Lisa H. said...

very creative! love the colors and that flower is great. congrats on your first challenge. Watch out they're addicting!

Becky Carafa said...

Love it! The chipboard flower is so fun!

Brandi Parshley said...

Wow! I love how you used the chipboard flower! Plus, your colors are fantastic! Great job! You should enter more of our sketch challenges!

Anonymous said...

This is great! Your blog is so cute. I am starting to make my own cards and it's a lot of fun. Thanks for visiting my blog today!