9.08.2008

Deals of the Day...CVS

I had ECBs (Extra Care Bucks) expiring this week so I headed in to CVS to see how best to "roll them over". I bought 1 of each of the following, plus a big ball for .17 cents (summer clearance items 75% OFF):

Buy 1 L’Oreal Age Perfect, Revitalift or Skin Genesis at $5.99, Get $5.99 ECBs

Buy 1 Revlon Nail Color at $3.99 (Sun & Mon only), Get $3 ECBs

Buy 1 Right Guard Sport, Xtreme, Soft & Dri or Dry Idea: $2.99, get $2 ECBs

I used a $1 L'Oreal coupon, $1 Right Guard coupon and $2/$10 CVS coupon*. I paid with $8.79 in ECBs and .42 cents on a giftcard...got back $10.99 ECBs! If I would have had a Revlon coup, I could have saved even more!

For more CVS deals this week go here.

*The $2/$10 is from this issue of Richmond Parents magazine....coupon is on page 30.

No comments: