9.09.2008

Me Time!

As I mentioned in my menu plan post I was sick last week. I had a sore throat, then migraine and now my sinuses are draining! Through it all I have had no energy...and still trying to keep up with an 11 1/2 month old! So today I tried something I don't ever do...had a cup of hot tea. I am not a big fan of tea...definitely something you have to acquire a taste for...but it wasn't so bad and made me feel a little better. I sat down during Little Bits nap time with my cup of tea and new Creating Keepsakes magazine and had a few minutes to rejuvenate myself!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good Mandy...Try some of the flavored green teas by Lipton...ie... mixed berry and etc. Then add a bit of honey...it is soothing and really helps.
Wish we could have a cup together.
Get rested....
Jackie

Unknown said...

noelle hates tea but she is all excited now that she loves that same tea mentioned above, lipton berry. i haven't tried it but it must be good if noelle will drink it. as for myself, i now have the sinus thing going on and i have had about 8 cups of hot tea today alone. yes, i acquired the taste at a young age. coffee, not as young, but acquired it along the way too as you know.