9.04.2008

Deals of the Day...CVS & Target

Finally! A moneymaker at CVS this week. I have gone so long with just having to spend my ECBs on stuff so that don't expire, not always making back what I put in. I haven't been impressed with too many of their deals lately. This week I lucked out...they actually had what I went in for and had good coupons. I got 2 Covergirl lip colors (only ECBs back on 1...$5.99, but had a B1G1 coup and $1 off) and Colgate toothpaste (got $2 ECBs and had $1.50 coup). I also used a $2/$10 coup. So, I payed with $4 ECBs and .74 cents.....got back $7.99 ECBs!!!

If you haven't done the Kellogg's $10 rebate yet this is the week to cash in...Target has a deal where if you buy 4 of certain items you get a $5 gift card. All the items in the deal are eligible for the Kellogg's rebate. I only had one set of coupons so I did the best I could with those. I got the 10 items pictured to qualify for the rebate...after sale, coupons, gift cards and rebate I will have made $5.00!

What great deals have you found this week?

No comments: