5.13.2009

My Favorite Things...adhesive

In honor of scrapbooking month I thought I would share some of my favorite products. First up is adhesive. This is something that I have played with alot over the many years I have been scrapbooking. Believe it or not, I first started with a glue stick! Definitely not one of my favs...lol!

I have picked my 3 favorites that I couldn't scrapbook without...

Xyron Create a Sticker...I love this for letters that I cut out using my Cricut....works great for ribbon too!

Permanent Dot 'n' Roller Adhesive by Kokuyo...This is my new favorite rolling adhesive for photos, paper and the like.

Mini Dot n Go Glue Dots...I love not having to dig these out of a box and unroll paper every time I need them. They are on a handy little roller. I love these for adhering embellishments.

These are a few of my favorite things...now tell me what your favorite adhesives are!

No comments: